1. LED lamp is the progress of energy-saving lamp As we […]
1. LED lamp is the progress of energy-saving lamp
As we all know, the invention of energy-saving lamps has made people farewell to darkness and ushered in light. Because it is cheaper, easier to make, and brighter than incandescent lamps, it has been used in a large number of applications and has a tendency to gradually replace incandescent lamps. ...
However, energy-saving lamps contain mercury and other harmful substances, which are too harmful to the environment. So people are thinking of ways to use new light sources to replace energy-saving lamps. The LED lamp came into being, because it is cheaper and easier to make compared to it, so it has been widely used, and there is a trend to gradually replace energy-saving lamps.
Second, the principle of LED light
The core part of light emitting diode is a wafer composed of p-type semiconductor and n-type semiconductor. There is a transition layer between p-type semiconductor and n-type semiconductor, called p-n junction. In the PN junction of some semiconductor materials, the injected minority carriers and majority carriers will release excess energy in the form of light, thereby directly converting electrical energy into light energy. The reverse voltage is added to the PN junction, and minority carriers are difficult to inject, so they do not emit light. This kind of diode made by the principle of injection electroluminescence is called light-emitting diode, commonly known as LED. When it is in the forward working state (that is, the forward voltage is applied to both ends), when the current flows from the anode to the cathode of the LED, the semiconductor crystal emits light of different colors from ultraviolet to infrared. The intensity of the light is related to the current.
Third, the advantages of LED lights
1. Energy saving. The energy consumption of white LED is only 1/10 of incandescent lamp and 1/4 of energy saving lamp.
2. Longevity. Lifespan can reach more than 100,000 hours
3. It can work in high-speed state. If the energy-saving lamp is frequently turned on or off, the filament will be black and quickly damaged.
4. Solid-state packaging, which is a type of cold light source. Therefore, it is very convenient for transportation and installation. It can be installed in any miniature and closed equipment, not afraid of vibration, and basically does not need to consider heat dissipation.
5. LED technology is progressing with each passing day, its luminous efficiency is making an amazing breakthrough, and the price is also continuously decreasing.
6. Environmental protection, no harmful substances of mercury. The assembly parts of the LED bulb can be easily disassembled and assembled, and can be recycled by others without the manufacturer's recycling.
7. The light distribution technology expands the LED point light source to a surface light source, increases the luminous surface, eliminates glare, sublimates the visual effect, and eliminates visual fatigue.
Fourth, the disadvantages of energy-saving lamps
1. There is mercury pollution in the production process and after use and disposal. Everyone is more and more aware of the danger of mercury pollution.
2. Because it is glass product, it is easy to break, not easy to transport, and not easy to install.
3. Its power consumption.
4. Easy to damage, short life, energy saving without saving money.