One, which LED lamps can be selected in the kitchen 1, […]
One, which LED lamps can be selected in the kitchen
1, ceiling lamp
Ceiling lamps are one of the more common LED lamps in the kitchen. LED ceiling lamps are now more popular on the market. According to the shape, the ceiling lamps include square, round, rectangular and other shapes. Ceiling lights are generally used as the main lights and installed in the middle of the kitchen.
2, grille light
Grille lamp is also a relatively common type of LED lamps. This LED lamp can be divided into dark and exposed installations. This kind of grille lamp is generally used in the larger kitchen of the villa, while the ordinary kitchen is generally less used.
3, recessed downlight
Recessed downlights are generally installed under the ceiling of the kitchen, mainly for partial lighting, with very good aesthetics and good privacy. In addition, the downlight can be installed on the edge of the kitchen, and the light is directed to a certain part, making the whole kitchen soft and warm.
2. What are the advantages and disadvantages of energy-saving lamps
Energy-saving lamp advantages
1. Energy saving. The energy consumption of white light LEDs is only 1/10 of that of incandescent lamps and 1/4 of energy-saving lamps.
2, longevity. The life span can reach more than 100,000 hours, which can be described as "one-time-for-all" for ordinary household lighting.
3. It can work at high speed. Energy-saving lamps will turn black and quickly break down if the filament is frequently started or turned off.
4. The solid-state package is a cold light source type. Therefore, it is very convenient to transport and install, and can be installed in any miniature and enclosed equipment. It is not afraid of vibration and basically does not need to consider heat dissipation.
5. LED technology is advancing with each passing day, its luminous efficiency is making amazing breakthroughs, and the price is constantly decreasing. The era of white LEDs entering the home is rapidly approaching.
6. Environmental protection. There is no harmful substance of mercury. The assembly parts of the LED light can be easily disassembled, and can be recycled by others without recycling.
Disadvantages of energy-saving lamps:
1. Mercury pollution occurs during the production process and after use and disposal. At present, western countries attach great importance to mercury pollution, and Chinese people are increasingly aware of the harmfulness of mercury pollution.
2. Because it is a glass product, it is easy to break, and it is not easy to transport and install.
3. The power consumption is still too large.
4. It is easy to damage, short life span, and save energy without saving money. This sentence is its best portrayal.
It can be seen that the kitchen LED lamps can choose ceiling lamps, grille lamps, recessed downlights, etc. At the same time, energy-saving lamps can be considered. Energy-saving lamps have the advantages of strong environmental protection and longevity, but also have the disadvantages of high power consumption and certain harmfulness.